Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Chrome problems on Mac

google chrome
google chrome (Photo credit: toprankonlinemarketing)
      I have a fairly new Macbook Pro.  I'm happy with Safari as a web browser, but I've tried two or three times to install Chrome for various reasons.  Mainly because I used one browser for work and one for personal.

     But, for the third time i've had to uninstall Chrome because of weird issues I started having.  Namely, my computer would start having issues after a few weeks.  Things like locking up, slow programs, etc.  Each time I've gone through and looked for issues that may be causing it and each time I came up empty.

     So, I uninstalled Chrome again yesterday, restarted the Mac and now everything is running fine again.  I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'm not installing Chrome again.

     Has anyone else had this kind of issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment