Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Evernote helping with PTSD

Evernote
Evernote (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
      PTSD causes me memory problems.  That may be an understatement.  The confusion that comes from it on occasion makes me want to just sit down and hide at times.

      One of the tools I use to compensate for my goofball brain is Evernote.  If I'm out I have all the info I need as long as I have my phone with the Evernote app.  Passwords, lists, reminders,  codes, pictures, the whole nine yards.  Plus it's all in one secure place.  I don't have to hunt if I'm mid panic attack and need something.

     I don't like being so dependant on a piece of technology, but I'm incredibly thankful to God that I have it.  If you've never used it you can see it here:

https://www.evernote.com/referral/Registration.action?uid=4457412&sig=fdb309d33f2fd08ca5ea117c1316d90b

P.S. No, I don't work for Evernote.  Although I wish I did.  Very cool app.  Evernote app
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment