Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

First new post

     I've been a social media advocate since the beginning and I've been back and forth between blogger and wordpress.  I still have my wordpress blog, but I must admit that I still think that Blogger is easier to use.  It's not that I have a difficult time using wordpress, but it is a bit complicated at times.

I consider myself fairly tech savvy, but even so wordpress throws me for a loop at times.  Anyways, here it is, my new, again, blog on Blogger.

     In case you were wondering who I am here it is.  I'm originally from Indiana, now live in Georgia.  I spent 5 years as an Army MP, 5 more as a civilian police officer, 3 or so years in residential construction estimating and sales, and then I started two businesses.  Once doing residential home inspection and one teaching small business people how to use social media.  I'm now retired, sort of, due to PTSD.  I may write a lot about PTSD, but I promise that won't be my dominate theme.

     Of course, I say all of this as if you really care.  After all, you don't even know me.  Yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment