Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

My New Invisibility Cloak Worked!!!!!

      My wife and I wanted to add some steps to our Fitbits today so we headed to the mall in Kennesaw, Georgia.  We're in a cold snap down here, so a below freezing walk was less than appealing. 

     So, we hit Town Center Mall with arms swinging and Fitbits swinging.  

Now, I'm the type that's hyper vigilant, so I may see more than most people around me.  But, that excuse can only go so far.  

     As we power walked our way through the lemmings I was once again intrigued by how little people see.  I don't mean to sound cold, but this partly explains why a freak can stroll into a public place and start killing with his or her weapon of choice. 

    Nobody sees anything other than what they're interested in.  Most of them are very similar to zombies. I didn't see any of them eating brains (although I didn't check the restrooms), but the majority of the shopping dead were absolutely devouring stuff. They were on a mindless, one track mission to get stuff.  

    I could almost hear the moans, "stuff, stuuuufffff,  stufffff".  I am relatively convinced that there could have been flesh eating undead roaming the halls and aisles, and few would have noticed them unless one step, drag, groaned in front of the 50% off rack. 

      My point?  WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!  It's your job to keep yourself safe. If you belong to Christ it's also job to be aware so that Jesus can use you.  

As far as safety, there are not enough police, security, medics or military to keep you totally safe as you navigate each day.  It's your job first. 



No comments:

Post a Comment